Oluwatobilola Daniel popularly known as Kiss Daniel is one hot, fast rising talent. Below are informations garnered about the act.
* Kiss Daniel was born on May 1st 1994 in Ogun state, he attended Ogun Montessori Nursery and Primary School, and Abeokuta Grammar School for his high school.
* He his a graduate of Federal University of Agriculture where he studied Water Resources Management and Agro meteorology also known as Water Engineering.
* Kiss Daniel is a bright lad, little wondered he graduated in 2013 aged 19 with 2:1 honors and a CGPA touted as 4.2 in a 5 grade point scale.
* He got the name “Kiss” from his University days. It was a norm to call double dimple ones “kisses” but since he got just one dimple he was given “kiss”. It also helped in differentiating him from other Daniels.
* He started music age 9, he loved writing music about foods especially junks. But not until he met JAHBLESS in 2019 did he receive a mentoring and nurture on his music.
* Emperor Geezy, label owner of G-Worldwide had heard much about him and proceeded to sign him upon meeting him.
* On May 1st 2014 he debuted with the single “SHOYE” and later hit the banger “WOJU” on September 1st same year, which topped charts and broke records.
* “LAYE” was dropped the following year on his birthday again, May 1st, after successful remix of “Woju” with Tiwa Savage and Davido.
* Two weeks after he dropped “LAYE” he shot the video with Aje Films and released it. He lost his Dad to death that same month.
* His Album is set to launch and its been prised as the next big thing, though the management has remained tight lipped on it. Well, he had to keep his fans mouths watery with”Good Life” and “MAMA”.
It’s been a journey of success for KISS DANIEL, he attributed his rise to patience and also thanked top artistes in the industry for encouraging him and helping him out. We haven’t heard the best of him for sure, even as we anticipate his album launch.
YOU’VE BEEN BRIEFED!.